Birgit de Boer
Born in 1966, Mother of a son (1998)
„You cannot be not on your way.“, that I have been told once. Personally I believe this is very true.
Even if we do not move, the world turns around, and as a logical consequence we will find ourself in a different position at some point of time.
If we actively change our the posistion, the world will still turn around.
One way or other: we move on.
Which can be exhausting. We are allowed to look for support.
I enjoy moving things on, and I am grateful to be moved.
I make use of the means, the itellect provides – logic, methodology, plans.
I appreciate drive and energy – try and error, just doing, prudent risk-taking.
I am convinced of the strong “soft“ factors– intuition, emotions, respect.
That is my approach to my work and those are the three foundations of my profession: Management, Mediation, Coaching.
- 20 years of international management experience with strong IT background
- Line Manager and Project Manager at an American corporate group
- Business Relationship Manager – Qualification as systemic psychological consultant, coach and mediator
- Compliance esp. Data Privacy and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Project Management according to Lindsay McKenna
- Process Excellence (Green Belt Certification)
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- ITIL Foundation
- SOA – Service-Oriented Architecture
- IT Governance
- Business Relationship Management
- Line Management
- Change Management
- Organisational Development
- Validation of Computer Systems
- Risiko Management
- Mediation & Business Mediation Coaching & Team Coaching
Projects & experiences
- Introducing an internal control system according to „Sarbanes-Oxley Act“
- International Consolidation of ERP Systems (SAP, JD Edwards) SAP / HR
- Globalisation of HR Processes
- Concept for IT Business-Relationship-Management
- Shop-Floor Control and Validation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Intelligence
- Burnout Prevention
- Coaching for Line-Managers
- Succession Planning
- Team Development
- Certified „Green-Belt“ (Six Sigma)
- ITIL Foundation
- Systemic-Psychological Consultant (HISL)
- Systemic-Psychological Coach (HISL)
- Systemic-Psychological Mediator (HISL)
- Member of the Quality Group of Hamburg’s Institute for Systemic Solutions